- Sharp Knife
- Ring Mold (optional)
- 1 Lb Sashimi Grade Salmon Skinned & cubed Into 3/4” Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Red Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Scallion Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Tamari
- 2 Tsp Sesame oil Toasted (dark)
- 1/2 Tsp Sriracha
- 2 Cup Short-grain Brown rice Cooked
- 2 Cup Greens Arugula, Watercress, Baby Romaine
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Extra-Virgin
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Chinese Style or Dijon
- 1 Medium Ripe Avocado Sliced
- 1 Sheet Nori Cut Into Strips
- Gently combine salmon, onion, red pepper, scallion greens, cilantro, tamari, sesame oil and Sriracha in a medium bowl.
- Combine rice and greens in a large bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, oil and mustard in a small bowl. Add to the rice salad and mix well.
- Place the rice salad in a ring mold on a plate, top with a layer of avocado and place the salmon mixture on the top. Slowly remove the ring mold. OR for a quicker, simpler dish, serve the salmon mixture in a bowl over the rice salad with the avocado slices on the side
- Garnish with nori strips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! #possrecipe