- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 1 Handful Cilantro Finely chopped.
- 1 Handful Italian parsley Finely chopped.
- 1 Tbsp capers Coarsely chopped.
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced.
- 1 1/2 Tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 Tsp Grated ginger
- 1 Lemon Juiced.
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 1/2 Lbs Halibut, Lingcod, Rockfish, Sablefish Cut into 4 pieces.
- Salt and pepper To taste.
- 4 Thin slices of Lemon
- Pinch Crushed red peper flakes Optional.
- Fresh lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- This topping is sort of a Chermoula and I love it when it is hand chopped. Add the chopped cilantro, chopped parsley, chopped capers, minced garlic, smoked paprika, grated ginger, lemon juice and olive oil and combine. This can be done in a food processor if desired.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and lay the fish skin-side down on the parchment. Spread the herb-caper-lemon mixture evenly over the top of the fish fillets and place a lemon slice on each piece of fish. Then place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for about 8 to 10 minutes for every 1 inch of thickness of your fish.
- When the fish is done, flaky, and opaque, take it out of the oven and either place on a platter to serve or individual plates. Garnish with additional fresh lemon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! #possrecipe